The following symptoms can occur while running BR*Tools from a remote share.
- ORA-27041: unable to open file
- Error: 13: Permission denied
- NOTICE: uid 11013: setuid execution not allowed, file=/sapmnt/<SID>/exe/uc/os_64/brbackup
- Running BR*Tools from a network share with NOSUID mount option
- /sapmnt is mounted remotely
- Due to security guidelines you are forced not to use NOSUID mount option for remote filesystems at your landscape
KBA , BC-DB-ORA-DBA , Database Administration with Oracle , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.