- Query Stripping is a reporting feature that can be used to optimize performance by automatically rewriting the query to retrieve only objects included in the report
- BI 4.1 add the new function to enable the query stripping for Relational Universe, and the same function is not offered for BI 4.0
- How to enable query stripping for Web Intelligence Document that create with relational universe that design with Information Design Tool
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.1
- Web Intelligence (WebI)
- Information Design Tool (IDT)
4.1, BI 4.1, Webi, Performance, Query Strip, Query Stripping, IDT, Information Design Tool, Allow query stripping, Enable query stripping, New feature, OLAP Universe, Relational Universe, UNX, Performance Improvement, HANA, HANA Universe , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , BI-BIP-IDT , Information design tool , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.