- Getting the following error when creating a WebI report on a Sybase JDBC based .unv universe "Database error: [Sybase][JDBC Driver][Sybase IQ]Function or column reference to '***' must also appear in a Group By. (IES 10901)"
- Getting the following error when creating a WebI report on a Sybase ODBC based .unv universe " [Sybase][ODBC Driver][Sybase IQ]Function or column reference to '***' must also appear in a GROUP BY. (IES 10901)(WIS 10901)"
- Incorrect GROUP BY clause gets generated in the SQL
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1 (XI 3.1)
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 (BI4.0)
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 (BI4.1)
- Universe Design Tool (UDT)
- Web Intelligence (webI)
- Sybase IQ
Webi, Dense_Rank, rank, order by, groupby, group by, automatically, Database error, Sybase, JDBC, ODBC, unv, UDT, Sybase IQ, Function or column reference, IES 10901, (IES 10901) , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.