- Rebuilding the SUP CDB (cache database) using the dbunload utility or the unload wizard in Sybase Central can fail with the following error:
***** SQL error: Item 'sp_jdbc_getclientinfoprops' already exists
- Rebuilding a SQL Anywhere database has 3 phases
- Unload data and schema
- Create new database
- Load data into the new database
- The error will happen during the reload phase, either manually, using dbunload or the unload wizard in Sybase Central
- Sybase Unwired Platform (SUP) 2.2.x
- SQL Anywhere 12.0.1
The problem was found in version 2.2.4 of SUP but could affect other versions including SMP 2.3.x and SQL Anywhere 16
KBA , MOB-SUP-RT , SUP Runtime , BC-SYB-SQA , SQL Anywhere (on premise, on demand) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.