- Slow synchronisations across all devices
- Server takes up large amounts of memory on the mlsrv12.exe process during a synchronisation
- Connect to dbisqlc.exe located under ~\UnwiredPlatform\Servers\SQLAnywhere12\BIN64\dbisqlc.exe or ~\MobilePlatform\Servers\SQLAnywhere16\BIN64\dbisqlc.exe with the appropriate credentials as shown in the screenshot below
- Running the command: "select count(*) from Queued_Messages;" returns millions as a result
- Running the command: "select * from Queued_Messages where Timeout < Today();" returns any number of results
- Sybase Unwired Platform 2.2 SPx
- SAP Mobile Platform 2.3 SPx
SAP Mobile Platform 2.3 ; Sybase Unwired Platform 2.2
queued_messages, cdb, performance , KBA , MOB-SUP-RT , SUP Runtime , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.