System raises dump silently on backend or when opening a Role and Instance on transaction LPD_CUST:
|Short text||Internally required memory is not available|
|Error analysis||An internal function tries to request memory.
This memory could not be allocated by the operating system.
You can see in the performance trace that the system reads the tables DOKIL, DOKHL, and DOKTL intensively. Other symptoms include:
- Transaction LPD_CUST hangs.
- Shopping cart (SRM) opening is slow after upgrade.
- GRC opening is slow after upgrade.
- SAP NetWeaver release independent
In case there is a slow performance on SRM Shopping Cart:
- SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supplier Relationship Management
EBP, CL_APB_LAUNCHPAD, CORRECT_TEXTTABLES, TSV_TNEW_PAGE_ALLOC_FAILED, MEM_ALLOC_FAILED, APB_LPD_CORRECT_TEXTTABLES, CHECK_VERSN_AND_USE_OF_TABLES; Poor performance when opening shopping cart; Category Resource Shortage; stuck; hanging; hung; freeze; froze; , KBA , BC-MUS-LP , ABAP Report Launchpad based Navigation , SRM-EBP-TEC-PFM , Performance , GRC-SAC-ARA , Access Risk Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.