- [E] 2014-08-22 13:18:02.546 [ApplicationService][Transport:Shared-10/27] com.bobj.mm.sdk.SDKException: org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlException: error: Unexpected end of file after null
- Connection for ID [MDS.MetadataBrowsingService.4e1e1dce-7277-446e-a30e-36be1d735729] is not valid. Connection might be lost or might have expired. Reopen connection
- ICC.MetadataService logs shows error Data source connection for [MDS.MetadataBrowsingService.<connection ID>] timed out.
- Test connection returned unknown status. Unexpected case empty string result. (COR-10567) (ADM-10012)
- Issue is also reproducible in Data Services Workbench.
- Issue happens with all type of data profiling connections.
- SSL is enabled for the Metadata Browsing and View Data Services under Applications | Data Services Application in CMC
- Unable to import tables from Oracle connections
SAP Information Steward 4.2 - Data Insight
DHR5000545042 metadata browseing metadataservice mds access violation ntdll.dll , KBA , EIM-IS-DI , Information Steward - Data Insight , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.