- A new PERIODIC measure was created s per NOTE 1505778 - BPC Performance Improvement in YTD Storage to improve performance. After that the new PERIODIC measures formula does not
calculate the periodic value when there is no data in the current month.
- For example, if we only have $5 YTD in Month 1, and $ in YTD in Month 2 (blank in Month 2), then the periodic value for Month 2 is also blank.
- This issue occurs on INC type ACCOUNT members.
- SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation, version for SAP NETWEAVER 10, Service Pack 11
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3 07
- EPM Addin Service Pack 18
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0, version for SAP NetWeaver
UJA_MAINTAIN_MEASURE_FORMULA, YTD Storage, long runtimes, calculated member , KBA , troubleshooting , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.