- Several primary ASE tables are NOT replicating to two IQ targets only while they are successfully replicating to a warmstandby database and two Mutisite Availability (MSA) databases.
- DSI threads for database connections to both IQ targets have NEVER been ‘down’ due to an error.
- The names of the primary and replicate tables match, and all tables are owned by the dbo user in every database.
- Replication definitions include the owner name 'dbo' with the primary and replicate table names, like in:
create replication definition ipdbo_TEST2_def
with primary at lc_DS.lc_DB
with primary table named dbo.'TEST2'
with replicate table named dbo.'TEST2'
primary key ( "a", "b" )
send standby all columns
replicate all columns
- SAP Replication Server 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server enterprise 15.x
- SAP IQ 15.4
RepServer , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-IQ , Sybase IQ , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.