- Database is a replicate (target) in a replication system with SAP Replication Server
- Table affected is a DOL table with text/image column
- Replication has been activated with 'use_index' clause: sp_reptostandby db_name , 'all' , 'use_index'
- The maintenance user hits signal 11 in the module ptn_clr_hintpage() with log entries including (offsets will vary by platform) :
Current process infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address hex# (ptn_clr_hintpage+0x21)
curcmd = 337 program = RepServer
extended error information: login: your_maint_user_name
- The stack trace shows some or all of these modules:
- The Replication Server log reports Error 5702:
Message from server: Message: 5702, State 1, Severity 10 -- 'ASE is terminating this process.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.0.3
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.5
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 SP63
dol_bt_getnext(),getnext() , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.