- Database corrupted following LOAD DATABASE ... CUMULATIVE
- Effects/symptoms of corruption may vary widely
- One or more LOAD TRANSACTION commands preceded LOAD DATABASE ... CUMULATIVE
- Examination of LOAD sequence will show the LOAD sequence to be incorrect
- LOAD DATABASE ... CUMULATIVE permitted in spite of incorrect LOAD sequence, leaving database corrupt
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
comulative, restore , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , SAP Business Suite on Sybase ASE Database Platform , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.