- The CHECKIN, sporadically fires, the following message:
"Unexpected Exception: Opening a view".
- If you press "Repeat", the application terminates PD16.shell.
- In the repository, the version line is not filled for this version.
- When "Ignore" is used, the repository is properly supplied.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5 SP03 PL02
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5
KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.