- Execution of the PREPARE DATABASE command puts the affected database into prepare mode which enables creation of a 'split mirror' copy of the database.
- Administrators have the need to confirm whether PREPARE mode is in effect or not to avoid generation of a 'split mirror' that cannot be used.
- Administrators need to be able to confirm if PREPARE RELEASE was successfully completed as transaction log management is restricted during PREPARE mode.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 SP 130
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP01
PREPARE RELEASE,database , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , SAP Business Suite on Sybase ASE Database Platform , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.