- Execution of a jConnect application
- Connection properties ENABLE_BULK_LOAD and DYNAMIC_PREPARE set to FALSE
- The jConnect application performs INSERT to an ASE decimal()/numeric() field as a language batch
- ASE errorlog reports "current process infected with signal 11" in the module ejrCacheClean()
- Accompanying stack trace may include modules :
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- All Unix platforms; may not occur on Windows platforms
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
sybase, signal, DYNAMIC_PREPARE , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.