- Object /SAPSLL/APPIDX missing from Import/Export Buffer.
- Buffered Objects report in transaction ST02 does not show /SAPSLL/APPIDX.
- Missing object occurs after a restart to the application server.
- Multiple application servers are available for GTS.
- Running /SAPSLL/SPL_INDEX_CREATE simultaneously syncs all application server buffers.
- /SAPSLL/APPIDX stores SPL search terms in application buffer, if it is not available then SPL screening performance is negatively impacted.
- Customizing setting "Store summarized index in Application Buffer" is not realized.
- Global Trade Services
- Sanctioned Party List Screening
1100, 901, 900 Buffer Swaps, SPL search terms, Import buffer, Export Buffer, Application Buffer /SAPSLL/APPIDX, /SAPSLL/SPL_INDEX_CREATE , KBA , SLL-LEG-CON-SPL , Sanctioned Party List Screening , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.