- After the balance carry-forward (FAGLGVTR) you check the opening balance of an account in transaction FAGLB03 to find that it is zero.
- You know from checking the closing balance of the previous fiscal year that it should have a value other than zero.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
FAGLB03, FAGLGTR, Carryforward, Carry Forward, opening balance, closing balance, retained earnings account, zero value, 0,00 value, Profit & Loss, Profit and Loss, P&L account, Balance Sheet Account, FS03. , KBA , FI-GL-GL-G , Closing Operations / Period-End , FI-GL-GL-X , Database Inconsistencies , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.