- Rep. Server - sometimes it is not possible to connect to RS
- The problem is that the replication server become unreachable sometime after startup although existing connections are unaffected and replication continues to flow.
- Monitoring tool is unable to connect and receive alerts.
- Attempt to connection via isql results in below error :
isql -Usa -Slon_invdb_rep_prd -Ppassword
CT-LIBRARY error: ct_connect(): network packet layer: internal net library error: Net-Library operation terminated due to disconnect
- After killing the replication server PID and restarting we are able to connect for a few hours after which we the get the above error
- No errors are reported in the replication server errorlog.
- SAP Replication Server (RS) 15.2 SD#2
- OS version: SunOS loneqideldbp1 5.10 Generic_142900-14 sun4u sparc SUNW,SPARC- Enterprise
number of user connections, num_client_connections, RSSD , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.