- Executing sp_cacheconfig command
- With inmemory_storage clause
- Requested cache size (as seen in Config Value output) is lowered to a different size (as seen in Run Value output)
All ASE versions supporting in-memory database (IMDB) :
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.5 and higher
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.x
Note that an additional license is required to activate in-memory databases.
IMDB, In memory database , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.