- User executes CREATE DATABASE ... FOR LOAD or ALTER DATABASE ... FOR LOAD
- Database is greater than 63 GB in size
- Error 692 reported in ASE errorlog:
Error: 692, Severity: 20, State: 1
Uninitialized logical page '4096000' was read while accessing database 'my64GBdb' (5), object '' (99), index '<Unknown>' (0), partition '<Unknown>' (99). Please contact Sybase Technical Support.
- CREATE/ALTER DATABASE command fails
- ASE errorlog may also report "current process infected with 11" in the module buf_cleanup_write_queue(). The associated stack trace should also include modules terminate_process() and quitfn()
- Reissuing the command might succeed when database devices are not newly created, though this is not certain
Read 63G - SAP ASE">more...
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 SP 121, SP 122
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 GA PL01 - PL03
object (99), index,Unknown , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , SAP Business Suite on Sybase ASE Database Platform , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.