- Netweaver gateway setup to issue MYSAPSSO2 ticket
- SAP Mobile Platform (SMP) configured to utilize URL to Netweaver gateway correctly
- Attempting to authenticate with a mobile application using a valid username/password fails
- Utilizing the URL SMP is configured to use succeeds with same username/password
- The gateway is configured with the spnego (Kerberos) Login Module in addition to allowing BASIC authentication.
- Reviewing the SMP Security / Other logs at DEBUG level it can be noted that WWW-Authenticate: Negotiate challenge instead of the WWW-Authenticate: Basic <realm name=""> header.
- SAP Mobile Platform (SMP) 2.x
- Netweaver Gateway
- SPNego (Kerberos) authentication
SAP Mobile Platform 2.3
SPNego, ICF, Kerberos, User-Agent, BASIC , KBA , MOB-SUP-RT-IMO , SUP Runtime Mobile Office , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.