- Not all information for transaction types is transported to SRM.
- Only client and transaction type is transferred to table /SAPSRM/SE_CONF.
- ENABLE_HIERARCHY is not passed over during the transport of transaction types for Rfx or Contract.
- Not all transaction types for RFx or Contract are available within Step 3 of the Sourcing Cockpit for follow-on document selection.
SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supplier Relationship Management
EBP, SPRO, HIER_SE, HIER_SRM, HIER_TEMPLATE, OBJECT_TYPE, PROCESS_TYPE, /SAPSRM/CL_CH_WD_DOM_SOCO_GAF3, EBP. , KBA , SRM-EBP-SOC , Sourcing , SRM-EBP-BID , Bid Invitation , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.