- The native application model has an MBO (Mobile Business Object) with an UPDATE operation defined.
- A record on the client database is updated and the Delta is then synchronized.
- The RBS delta synchronization fails and a stack trace with the following error is seen in the Server log
SQLException: SQL Anywhere Error -193: Primary key for table 'd1_application_name_1_1_3_mboname_25333' is not unique: Primary key value ('123456789')
- The stack will also show the SQL exception happened because the UPDATE operation failed
DSException: Failed to execute operation d1_application_name_1_1_3_mboname_25333.OP_UPDATE (where OP_UPDATE is your update operation name)
- The stack will also show the stored procedure that was called is the INSERT procedure
SPSQLException: "The statement [d1_application_name_1_1_3_mboname_25333_INSERT_WITH_FSK_UPDATE] failed to execute with parameters
Stored Procedure Name: d1_application_name_1_1_3_mboname_25333_INSERT_WITH_FSK_UPDATE
Method Name: d1_application_name_1_1_3_mboname_25333.deltaProcessor.insertWithFskUpdateCall
- Sybase Unwired Platform (SUP) 2.2.x
- SAP Mobile Platform (SMP) 2.3.x
KBA , MOB-SUP-RT , SUP Runtime , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.