- LMDB shows the error [ERROR] SM239: An error occured during content synchronization: "Error in method call GetClass: Object manager is not activated"
- Calling transaction LMDB_ADM and displaying all details shows more information like below:
- SM235: Connection status: Incremental synchronization is inactive | Details: SM37 for job SAP_LMDB_LDB_0000000001, user
- CS205: Get amount of failed pending changes: Error in method call SAPExt_CL_GetEntryCount: Object manager is not activated
- Solution Manager 7.1
- transaction LMDB or LMDB_ADM
LMDB, LMDB_ADM, [ERROR] SM239, "Error in method call GetClass: Object manager is not activated", SM235, Incremental synchronization is inactive, SAP_LMDB_LDB_0000000001, CS205, SAPExt_CL_GetEntryCount: Object manager is not activated , KBA , SV-SMG-LDB , Landscape Management Database (LMDB) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.