- Server crashes suddenly
- Exception thrown in the logs com.sybase.djc.SystemException: Properties file write failed for com.sybase.djc.security.DataProtection _shared, file C:\SAP\MobilePlatform\Servers\UnwiredServer\Repository\Instance\com\sybase\djc\security\DataProtection\_shared.properties, exception java.io.IOException: Es steht nicht genug Speicherplatz auf dem Datenträger zur Verfügung or similar
- Exception may reference other files however will always be a write failed. The error above mentions in German that it cannot write to the disk as the disk is full
- Server creates bootstrap logs on startup.
- Server fails to start as a result.
Note: If you run out of diskspace on the Runtime server the symptoms above are some of the symptoms you may see. The symptoms are not limited to the ones above and may vary greatly.
This affects the runtime of the following versions:
- Sybase Unwired Platform 2.1.x
- Sybase Unwired Platform 2.2.x
- SAP Mobile Platform 2.3.x
This includes single standalone servers and the server nodes in clusters. The data tiers in clusters are not affected by this.
disk, full, exception , KBA , MOB-ONP , SAP Mobile Platform on Premise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.