- A run of FI-CA mass transactions like FPY1 is finished.
- You are opening the application log by clicking the ‘Application Log’ button.
- The application log is not yet prepared for displaying within BPEM and will be prepared at the first call of the application log.
Schedule the run of transaction FPEMMAMA directly in job preparation mode directly after finishing the run of the FI-CA mass activity (e.g. FPY1).
- SAP IS-U/CCS - Industry Solution for Utilities / Customer Care & Service
- FI-CA - Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable
- FI-CA 600 and higher
Massentransaktion, Vorbereiten, Fi-CA Massenaktivität, EMMA, Anwendungslog, Job- Vorbereitung
mass activity, BPEM, job preparation FPMA , KBA , CA-EMA , Enhanced Message Analysis , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.