- You attempt to change the user status of an order and receive error BS042 or BS043
- Error BS042 or BS043 is issued when a system status change also triggers a user status change
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP ERP Customer Service (CS)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
BS043, BS042, IW31, IW32, IW33, BS02, User, Status, Profile, higher , KBA , nsonr , not allowed , user status , stonr , bs043 , bs042 , bs02 , bs 042 , bs 043 , is not allowed , lbsvaf1c , PM , Plant Maintenance , PM-WOC-MO , Maintenance Orders , PM-WOC , Maintenance Order Management , PM-EQM , Equipment and Technical Objects , CA-GTF-TS-SMT , General Status Management Tool , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.