- (Date) extended attribute is added to a custom form in a model extension.
- In PowerDesigner 16.1, the value of the extended attribute is defined in the object property sheet under the Form tab.
- Date format is dd.mm.yyyy.
- Value of the extended attribute is lost after the model was migrated to PowerDesigner 16.5.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.1
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5 SP03 PL03
- Any model type.
- Windows Short date format can be either dd/mm/yyyy or dd.MM.yy.
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 ; Sybase PowerAMC 16.5
CR768231, 768231 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.