- Using PowerDesigner 16.5 SP03 PL03 (32-bit) version 184.108.40.206 (4371)
- Generating a new physical model from an existing model does not sever the link back to the repository model, even if preserve links is unchecked.
- This causes a problem if new models are generated from existing production models;
- When the project is implemented, the project model is merged back into the production model. As it is, if a project model is generated and checked in, it will overwrite the production model.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5.3 SP03 PL03
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5
CR768158, 768158 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.