After partial delivery created and PGI, the remaining product allocation quantities are not updated in transaction /SAPAPO/AC42. This happens when you set "Part.dlv./item" = B (VBAP-KZTLF = B) and "Max.Part.Deliv" = 1 (VBAP-ANTLF = 1) in the sales order.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP SCM, version for SAP HANA
- SAP Supply Chain Management global Available-to-Promise (SCM-APO-ATP)
partial delivery; GATP , KBA , SCM-APO-ATP-BF-PAL , Check against Product Allocations , SD-BF-AC-PAL , Check against Product Allocations , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.