- You notice that Sales Orders keeps consuming Allocation Quantities, even after the delivery has been created and Posted Goods Issue.
- A Delivery that is completed in ECC remains consuming PAL in APO. Reports /SAPAPO/SDRQCR21 and /SAPAPO/CCR are not able to find such inconsistencies.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
- SAP Supply Chain Management global Available-to-Promise (SCM-APO-ATP)
Allocation, Delivery, Post_Goods_Issue, Sales_Order, ATP, Consume, Quota, Past, Period, Remain, Allocate, Delivered, Complete, CVC, Characteristic, , Combination, AC42, Product, Group, Object, APO, SCM, Confirmed, ECC, SDRQCR21, Update , KBA , pgi , pal , SCM-APO-ATP-BF-PAL , Check against Product Allocations , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.