- IIS error: "POST /ias_relay_server/server/rs_server.dll - 80 - <IP address> IAS_OE_DnChannel 404 13 0 0"
- Relay server errors:
- <idPackageFarm> <idPackageServer> RSE3003: Redundant outbound enabler connection for backend server 'idPackageServer' in backend farm 'idPackageFarm' was ignored
<idAfariaFarm> <transmitterID> RSE3005: Mismatched outbound enabler instance for backend server 'transmitterID' in backend farm 'idAfariaFarm'
- Outbound enablers errors:
- <DnChannel-0000> OEE1053: The Outbound Enabler was unable to flush a packet to the Relay Server because of [MLC9: Unable to write 4 bytes. Network Error: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine. (winsock error code: 10053).]
<DnChannel-0000> OEE1052: The Outbound Enabler was unable to write a OE_DNCHANNEL_NOOP(LIVENESS) packet to the Relay Server because of [MCL9: Unable to write 4 bytes. Network Error: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine. (winsock error code: 10053).]
<UpChannel-0000> OEE1031: The Outbound Enabler access was denied by the Relay Server
<UpChannel-0000> OEE1036: A network connection was closed by the Relay Server or an intermediary while the Outbound Enabler was reading from it
- SAP Relay Server (all supported versions)
- SAP Afaria 7.0
Content_length_too_large, maxAllowedContentLength , KBA , MOB-AFA , Afaria , MOB-SUP , Sybase Unwired Platform , MOB-ONP , SAP Mobile Platform on Premise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.