- You have a PDM with an Extension containing several Stereotype definitions for Tables.
- Each of the stereotypes has a Custom Symbol with a specific Fill color.
- Many tables in the model have one of these stereotypes.
- The PDM has been maintained with PowerDesigner 220.127.116.1101.
- Now when you open the model with PowerDesigner 18.104.22.16813, either by updating a repository and checking out the model, or by saving a *.pdm file with 16.1 and then opening the same file with 16.5, then PD 16.5 does not properly recognize the stereotype definitions.
- The properties dialog of the Extension shows all the stereotypes in its left-hand overview field but it does not show any properties of each sterotype in its right-hand details field, nor does it show anything for the custom symbol.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5 SP3 (4313)
- PDM from SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.1 (3701)
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5
XML editor, XEM, LibraryID , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.