- Users receive a blank page when accessing the history of publications or reports.
- In certain cases, if you check the number of objects on the history page(bottom right on history page), you would see a valid number of objects.
- You may note the following error when trying to view the instances from Instance manager : "The -xxxxx plug-in does not exist in the CMS (FWM 02017)"
- SAP BusinessObjects Enteprise XI 3.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.0/4.1/4.2
- Apache Tomcat
Blank page, history, publication, clear tomcat cache Bi launchPad, disappear, 4.x 3.1 BI BI report instance manager , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.