- Using Data Assurance Option (DA) with SAP Replication Server (SRS)
- The DA command "import job" fails with the following error message:
> Exception occurred when processing RSSD data in DA server side:
> "The specified RSSD connection: conn_rssd_drs21_test does not
> actually point to a RSSD database."
- The DA command "dbfetch import target ..." fails with the following error message:
> The specified RSSD connection: rssd_connection_name does not actually point to a RSSD database.
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7.1 SP202
- Data Assurance Option (DA) 15.7.1 SP202
SAP Replication Server 15.7
KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.