- Screen freezes in Alert creation screen. It is not possible to navigate away from the screen.
- In the Alert creation screen, there is no response when clicking buttons like 'Insert Attribute'.
- Text editor is not editable.
- When navigating to "Alert Creation" screen, from httpwatch trace file, it can be observed that the requests 'bsp_crm_btfbse/base64_default_ie.js' and 'bsp_crm_btfbse/editor_default_v2_ie.js' return 403, instead of 200:
Error for SetFocus_BTFEditor:
Error for DoValidate_BTFEditor:
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 ; SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 on SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0 ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA all versions
DoValidate_BTFEditor , KBA , CRM-IC-ALT , Alerts , CA-WUI-UI-TAG , Tag Library , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.