Tooltips and letter order of axis description is malformed in Charts using RTL language:
- You use some right-to-left language.
- The word order in tooltips is reversed when displaying charts.
- The letter order in the x-axis is also reversed.
- SAP NetWeaver CE 7.1
- SAP NetWeaver CE 7.1 EHP1
- SAP NetWeaver CE 7.2
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3 EHP1
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- Make use of some Right-To-Left (RTL) language
- Use Web Dynpro Runtime
- Use a chart in your application
Hebrew,Tooltips and letter order of axis description is malformed in Charts using RTL language,
7.1, 7.11, 7.2, 7.3, 7.31, 7.4, 7.5, EHP, Visual Composer, CE, VC, x-axis, reverse, wrong, word order, tooltip, display, right-to-left, right to left, application, chart, Web Dynpro, WD, WebDynpro, runtime , KBA , EP-VC-RTM , Visual Composer Runtime , BC-WD-JAV , Web Dynpro Java , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.