- Material Ledger Active.
- Controlling (CO).
In the following context we will use
- "Period X" for the “real” period, which has become the previous period by wrongly shifting of MMPV
- "Period X+1" for the period, to which the system has been shifted via MMPV (by mistake), which has become the current period
- "Period X-1" for the previous period before wrongly shifting of MMPV
You have executed transaction MMPV for a future period (X+1) by mistake. Material Ledger is active in the affected plant/company code.
If you have activated the Material Ledger, it is not possible and not allowed to initialize the company code (transaction MMPI or report RMMMINIT) in order to shift the period back. You will receive the error message MM017 ('The material ledger is active; you cannot initialize area &').
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
MMPV RMMMINIT period shift shifted back CO-PC-ACT Material Ledger Actual Costing ML Periode verschieben fälschlicherweise zurück Vorperiode aus Versehen verschoben Werk Buchungskreis MLKBA mmrv , KBA , CO-PC-ACT , Actual Costing/Material Ledger , LO-MD-MM , Material Master , MM-IM-GF-INC , Stock Inconsistencies , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.