- Multi-lane pool is moved into another diagram (same level diagram, package diagram, decomposed object diagram, etc.).
- Pool symbol is visible.
- Lane symbols are not visible.
- An extra Default lane has been created automatically.
- Disabling Hide Lane Names by right-clicking the selection area above the pool makes the extra Default lane displayed but not the others.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5 SP03
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5 SP03 PL03
- Business Process Model
- BPMN 2.0 Descriptive
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 ; Sybase PowerAMC 16.5
organization unit, swimlane, task, hidden, CR767404, 767404 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.