- Business Intelligence is configured to use Enterprise, AD or LDAP users via SNC authentication
- When the login selected is SAP, users view a crystal report with parameters that use hierarchies, they can see correctly the values:
- When the authentication method selected in BI Launchpad is not SAP (Windows AD, Enterprise, etc.), SSO may works fine, and user can refresh reports, however the list of values (picklist) do not show hierarchies:
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.X
- SAP BW 7.3
- Crystal Reports 2011, 2013, or 2016, etc
zie biauth htkba , KBA , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security & CrystalReports viewing in BI platform , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.