- JCO tracing was enabled at some point on the adaptive processing server
- Disabling JCO tracing does not return the server to a normal state
- Creating a new APS with the same name as a previously corrupt server which was deleted may corrupt the new server
- Seeing the following errors:
- "com/sap/connectivity/foundation/api/ConnectionDefinitionURI (WIS 00000)" When creating a webI document using a .unx universe
- "Error while fetching: <connection name> com.businessobjects.sdk.core.server.CommunicationException$UnexpectedServerException: [[error.openSapBwBrowsingSessionFailed] 0]" using a BICS connection
- "Analysis, edition for OLAP encountered an unexpected exception at <time> that has caused it to close." when creating A-OLAP workspaces
- "Cannot connect to OLAP source" when refreshing reports based on BEX queries
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.1
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1
KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , BI-RA-AWB , Analysis, edition for OLAP (Web) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.