- Field plant is in display mode and can´t be changed in transaction ME32L.
- You need to create a scheduling agreement in plant "A" by copying a scheduling agreement from plant "B". When selecting the items in the source scheduling agreement, the plant is display only. Once the lines are adopted into the new agreement the plant cannot be changed and always reflects the plant from the source scheduling agreement (Plant "B").
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
werks, ECC, modify, change, auswahl, field status, ekpo, changeable, unable, me33l, sch.agreement, field reference, me31l, me32l, plant , KBA , MM-PUR-OA-SCH , Scheduling Agreement , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.