- An error occurs running a sybmigrate "diff" report to compare databases.
- The error is seen at the end of the report output in the log file specified in the command, but it DOES NOT appear at the end of the report in the user console window.
|main|ERROR|Unexpected exception : SqlState: null java.sql.SQLException: There are still external logins for the server 'mtrs$997'., ErrorCode: 17534
- It is unclear if the information in the report is complete, or if the error aborted any of the report processing.
- Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise 12.5.4
- Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.0
- Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.5
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7
SqlState, SQLException , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.