During the creation of a purchase order (transaction ME21n) message '06 203' is not displayed on the screen neither in a pop-up nor at the bottom of the screen. It only appears when pressing the 'check' button.
- In the vendor master record a minimum order quantity (LFM1-MINBW) is maintained
- Message 06 203 "Order value & & below minimum order value" is customized as warning message
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ECC, me22n, xk01, mk01, MINBW, pop-up, popup, min.order value, missing, allow, me21n, wrong, EINE-MINBM, 06 023, 06023, MINBM , KBA , MM-PUR-PO-GUI , Userinterface - Purchase Orders , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.