- ASE running on HP Itanium system
- HP system may be heavily loaded or may exhibit cpu contention
- ASE processes may hang
- ASE errorlog reports one or more timeslice errors similar to:
timeslice -501, current process infected at 4000000005254970 (hpia_spinlock+0x10)
- Other errors, such as "stack overflow detected", may also occur
- ASE may crash
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) any version
- HP Itanium platform
sybase, hpia, time, slice, abort, stall, stacktrace, cpu grace time, spinlock, memory allocation, page daemon deadlock , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , SAP Business Suite on Sybase ASE Database Platform , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.