- Received a timeslice error in the module sparclock() followed by a stack trace when running "update index statistics":
current process infected at 813e8bc8 (sparclock+0x40)
**** Saved signal context (0x00000100363c3b90): ****
General Registers (uc_mcontext.gregs):
spid XXX exhausted its 'time slice' of 100 milliseconds and additional 'cpu grace time' of 500 ticks (50000 milliseconds). It has been marked for termination.
This Adaptive Server process has had 375824 major and 0 minor page faults since boot.
- There are no other messages about the time slice.
- Another process was terminated with this timeslice error when it was executing the following SQL:
create nonclustered index XXXXX on YYYYY (time_posted, seqno, status, action_name, version)
if @@error = 0
select 'Index Creation Fin
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.0.3 ESD #3
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.5
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
proc_cache, free_unused, traceflag, trace, flag, 757, 753, cpu, grace , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.