- Generating SQL code for views.
- The Force column list option is selected for View in the Database Generation Dialog Options tab.
- PowerDesigner generates a list of columns, even if this list is identical to the corresponding columns in the SQL order.
- The table and/or the table owner contains a special character (for example, dollar sign $).
- View columns are prefixed by table/owner and enclosed by double quotes in the list of columns. They should not.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5 SP03
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5 SP03 PL03
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 ; Sybase PowerAMC 16.5
illegal, CR766824, 766824 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.