- A DTP is executed either in delta or init mode (with or without data transfer) and the administration of the requests takes longer than expected. Under certain circumstances the following dump might happen:
"TIME_OUT" " "
"CL_RSSM_STATMAN===============CP" or "CL_RSSM_STATMAN===============CM
The variable ME->P_H_REQMAP (Table IT_34299[62128x356]) contains a huge amount of records (>= 1.000). This variable can be found in the dump in ST22.
In case of an Oracle Database, at peak loading times the system generates a huge redo log for the tables TESTDATRNRPART* , which in a long term can cause database related errors and performance issues.
Independently of the used database, one of the following can occur:
- The request activation of a standard DSO takes longer than expected.
- The exectuion of a DTP takes longer than expected during the status transition to "Executable".
- The execution of a DTP takes longer than expected during the status transition to "Set overall status to 'Green'".
- Callback to the Process Chain takes unusually long.
- SAP NETWEAVER Business Warehouse 7.00
- SAP NETWEAVER Business Warehouse 7.01
- SAP NETWEAVER Business Warehouse 7.02
- SAP NETWEAVER Business Warehouse 7.30
- SAP NETWEAVER Business Warehouse 7.31
- SAP NETWEAVER Business Warehouse 7.40
- SAP NETWEAVER Business Warehouse 7.50
RSSM_REDUCE_REQUESTLIST, RSSM_EXPAND_REQUESTLIST, request, DataStore object, DSO, InfoCube, write-optimized DSO, reduce, manage, administrate, 620361, RSSM_PROCESS_REQUDEL_MDT, RSS2_AUTODEL_REQU_MASTER_TEXT, RSSM_AUTODEL_REQU_MASTER_TEXT, delete requests, master data, texts, IOBJ, InfoObject, performance, rsiccont, rsreqdone, rsmonicdp, checkpoint , KBA , BW-WHM-DST , Data Staging , BW-SYS-DB-ORA , BW ORACLE , BW-WHM-DST-DTP , Data Transfer Process , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.