- Error: "The data source is invalid: " Cannot retrieve dimensions from the cube <Cube Name>. Please contact the maintainer of the data source to solve the problem.
- When attempting to create a report off a BEx Query, it fails with the error.
- When creating a report in Crystal Reports for Enterprise off a BEx Query that uses Customer Exit variables, it fails.
- In Web Intelligence and in Crystal Reports for Enterprise, when attempting to create report off SAP BW BEx query that use a Customer Exit Variable that is calculated based on the value entered in another variable, it fails.
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.0
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.1
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.2
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
CRE, CR4E, CR for Enterprise, Customer Exit Variable , KBA , BI-RA-CRE , Crystal Reports for Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.