- You are running DBACockpit on an SAP Business Suite system running on SAP ASE database.
- You are unable to run certain system stored procedures or query ASE system tables via DBACockpit's SQL Command Line interface.
- The following error is received:
- 'Type of command is not allowed to be executed.'
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP NetWeaver (NW) - All versions
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0 ; SAP NetWeaver all versions
security, privileged, restrictions, stored procedures ,DBACockpit , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , SAP Business Suite on Sybase ASE Database Platform , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.