- Error FGV003 "SYST: Period 000 is not valid in financial year variant XX".
- The error can occur during any posting transaction, such as a settlement or an acquisition or retirement posting, or when trying to save an asset upon creating the asset master in transaction AS01.
- Although no problems experienced in the past with error FGV003, the issue may arise unexpectedly after a release or support package upgrade.
- The error may occur where a shortened fiscal year is being introduced.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- Asset Accounting (FI-AA)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
FGV 003, Asset Accounting, FI-AA, CO, KO88, CJ88, AS01, internal order, wbs, settlement, appear, receive , KBA , FI-AA-AA-C , Transactions , FI-AA-AA , Basic Functions , FI-AA-AA-A , Master Data , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.